Combination Jet Vac Cleaning
We’re on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to deal with unexpected drain blockages and our highly qualified teams regularly clean and de silt sewers and surface water drains from 100mm through to 1000mm diameter culverts.
Our fleet of medium and high volume combination jetting / vacuum tankers ensure that every situation is covered. They feature:
- Up to 1800 gallon fresh water / silt and sludge tank
- Jetting rates of up to 50 gallon per minute / 2000 psi pressure
- Capable of cleaning sewers / culverts up to 1 metre in diameter
Using the latest jet and suction technology, we can;
- Remove silt, grease, scale, sand and blockages from foul and surface water sewers.
- Clean petrol and Oil interceptors.
- Clean and de silt pump pits and wet wells
- Clean catch pits, gullies and soakaways
- Remove sludge/silt from confined spaces.
Hydro Descaling is a registered Waste Carrier under the disposal of Waste Regulations 2011.